5 How to clean stained grout in ceramic Floor – Nat in ceramics does look small. But the grout has a large function to support the strength and beauty of the crystal. In the end, installed and well-maintained grout will make the floor and wall of the ceramic appear more beautiful. In addition, clean grout also supports the health of the occupants of the house, especially if applied to ceramics in the kitchen and bathroom. Nat as an inter-ceramic gap filler has pores, so that dirt is easily absorbed and stays in it.
The dirt can be dust, mold, and liquid from food, drinks, or chemicals. Because of that, the grout is easily stained and quickly damaged. In order for the grout to be maintained, clean the ceramic floor stains periodically in the right way. Don’t ignore the grout on the floor and ceramic walls in your home. Broken nodes can interfere with the appearance of space
- How to clean the tile floor of the house
- Mix vinegar and water in a ratio of 1: 1. Apply the solution to the grout section using a sponge or sprayer. Then brush the grout that needs cleaning. Brushing in a circular motion. Use a brush that is hard enough, but not a wire brush. After the grout is clean, rinse with water and dry with a cloth.
- You can also use baking soda, especially for dirt that is harder to clean. Sprinkle baking soda on the surface of the grout to be cleaned. Leave for two to three minutes, then brush in a circular motion using a toothbrush. After cleaning, rinse with water and dry.
- Use steam or hot steam. Currently there are several steam products offered on the market. This method is more effective and easier to do, but requires a higher cost. With steam, you just have to evaporate the area to be cleaned. Dirt in the grout will lift itself. After cleaning, rinse with water and dry.
- How to clean a crusty ceramic floor
- Clean with a soft brush and floor cleaning liquid. Rub it in a medium pressure circular motion. Do it regularly, at least once in two weeks.
- Cover the grout surface with the grout sealer. Do it at least once a year to maintain its beauty and durability. Grout sealers are available for various types of rooms.